The IEEE SmartGridComm2022 Organizing Committee invites proposals for tutorials to be held during the 2022 IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids (IEEE SmartGridComm2022) in Singapore from 25th October till 28th October 2022.
Tutorials shall address topics related to one of the following tracks of SmartGridComm2022:
- Communication and Networking
- Control and Operation
- Data analytics and Computation
- Cyber Security and Privacy
Tutorials may range from emerging research areas to established techniques of practical and industrial relevance. Case studies on real-world projects and experiences are particularly welcome. Tutorials will be open to all registered attendees without an additional charge. A tutorial will last for about 1.5 hours.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted in an all-in-one PDF file via email to the Tutorial Chair. They must include the following sections:
- Abstract (max. 500 words) to describe the main focus and topics of the tutorial
- Motivation: Why the tutorial is appropriate for IEEE SmartGridComm 2022
- A syllabus outlining the contents of the tutorial. The syllabus should be realistic given the time budget available
- Speakers: Speakers’ names, affiliations, and the description about the part of the tutorial they will cover.
Submission Deadline: 29th April 2022.
Notification of Acceptance: 27th May 2022.